I'm currently looking for a programmer to build me a Bitcoin casino website. Basically, it will be a simple internet casino but a proffesional look, with a variety of games that accepts Bitcoin. IMPORTANT NOTE: I DO NOT WANT A GENERIC CASINO SCRIPT. EVERYTHING MUST BE CUSTOM MADE.
With that said, here is what I'm looking for
- A casino, that has 4 games to start: Black Jack, Video Poker (Jacks or Better), Slot Machines (just a very simple slot machine with a few reels) and Roulette. I will be adding more games later, so it should be relatively easy to expand.
- The design for the games should be simplistic, but should still have a proffesional look another example of how this is done can be seen at the games section of [url removed, login to view] or maybe you can give me some examples how this can be arranged.
- The site will have a signup page, where users sign up and then sign in. The only things that are requested on the signup page are username, password and email.
- I would like the site to support more than just Bitcion. I would also like it to support Litcoin. Each account will have balances in it. When starting a game, they will choose which balance to use. But the main focus is Bitcoin.
This is important as I will want to expand the number of payment methods that are accepted in the future.
- For withdrawals, since balances are kept separate, withdrawals can only be made to the payment processor that they are in. For example ,Bitcoin balances can only be withdrawn to Bitcoin and the same for Litcoin.
- For Bitcoin, it will assign a Bitcoin address for each user for where to send their payment. Somehow I would like this to automatically detect when the payments are complete, and then add them to the accounts. I will process withdrawals manually so that part is easy.
- The games can be programmed using Ajax but my preference is for flash.
That pretty much sums up the project. Please bid on it and let me know why you think you're qualified for the project. Previous experience with Bitcoin is a huge asset.
My preference is for a developer from the Netherlands but someone from abroad is also not a problem. Furthermore, we are the market leader in the Netherlands when it comes to investing in bitcoins and selling [url removed, login to view] more information visit our website [url removed, login to view]