I'm looking for someone to take on a range of small web tasks. Reliability and good communication are more important than any specific skill set.
Here's a miscellaneous, non all-inclusive list of tasks:
* CSS/XHTML tweaks
* Coordinating with outsourced "mockup to CSS/XHTML" services
* CMS tweaks in PHP/Drupal or possibly in Python/Zope/Plone/Django
* Simple but professional looking web design, based on mockups
* Install wordpress, set up plugins, tweak a theme
* Move sites from one server to another
* Set up an email list.
* Install and theme a wiki.
* Respond to customer service emails with basic understanding of a simple product.
I get paid about $30 an hour, so to make this worth it for me, you'd need to get $5-$15 or be faster than me (not hard :)
Please contact me with an hourly rate and some description of skills (a list of links to stuff you've done is better than a long resume). Again, reliability and good communication are more important than any specific skill set.
I'll pick the three top applicants and try on some small projects. This would be a regular thing, possibly going up to around $2000 per month if it works well. Teams are great, as long as you can be competitive on price and provide reliability.