LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR I-III (NEEDED URGENTLY)
Position: Linux System Administrator I-III
A big hosting company is seeking talented and motivated individuals looking to pursue a career in Linux system administration at one of the world's leading web hosting companies. The company currently opens on the day, night, and graveyard shifts in its Houston and Austin, Texas locations. Relocation assistance will be happily provided to candidates who meet the requirements and are willing and able to perform the following job description.
1. Providing technical support for Level I-III issues via helpdesk and the telephone.
2. Monitoring servers for stability and taking both proactive and reactive measures to correct and prevent issues.
3. Providing fellow system administrators and support representatives with technical support and guidance.
4. Assisting clients in transferring accounts to companies servers.
5. Installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Apache, MySQL, and Exim across thousands of servers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
• Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changed environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues.
• Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience.
• Dependable to be at work during assigned shifts and to complete work as expected.
• Advanced knowledge of cPanel/WHM control panel.
• Advanced knowledge of the Linux operating system.
• Knowledge of bash and Perl shell scripting.
• Advanced knowledge of Exim.
• Advanced knowledge of Apache.
• Flexible schedule.
• Understanding of PHP and HTML.
There are many benefits to working at The Company.
If job security and a career are what you are seeking, The Company may be your match.
With the rapid growth and expansion we have experienced, we are searching for qualified candidates to share our many benefits with.
The Company believes that by providing employees with an environment that they want to work in, the customer support they provide will be at their best. We have a relaxed work environment that encourages the exchange of new ideas and team work.
Each employee at This Company is valued for their unique set of skills, experiences and perspectives brought to work each day.
The Company is a company with employees who share a wealth of knowledge with fellow coworkers. It is those employees we have to thank for The Company being where it is now.
It would be a great opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing hosting companies along side some of the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals.
Up to 3 weeks paid vacation
Free lunch provided daily to all employees
Relaxed, but professional environment
No dress code
Medical/Dental/Vision packages available
Life insurance packages available
Relocation assistance for those who qualify
Company outings (ex. Paintball)
The Company fitness gym
Game Room with a air hockey, ping pong and pool table
Dual 23" monitor work stations for all employees
WINDOWS SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR NEEDED (URGENTLY)
Windows System Administrator I-III
A big web hosting Company is seeking talented and motivated individuals looking to pursue a career in Windows system administration at one of the world's leading web hosting companies. The Company currently has openings on the day, night, and graveyard shifts in its Houston, Texas location. Relocation assistance will be happily provided to candidates who meet the requirements and are willing and able to perform the following job description.
Please keep in mind this is a Web server administration position. All hardware is remote and will not be on any Active Directory domain. Knowledge of standard Web applications is a must.
Monitor all Windows servers for performance issues and stability concerns.