This is a repost of my previous bid request.
Due to unexpected circumstances, the designer who has been assigned to handle design part did not respond to me.
I have a coder working on the programming part of the project.
I am looking for a good designer with 3D designing capabilities.
I will ask him to develop 3D dinosaur models that are able to
- jump over an obstacle
- fall down when hit an obstacle
- can run realistically
I will also ask him/her to develop 3 different environments
and of course, obstacles in these environments.
There will be 4 different dino species.
Dino models will wear t-shirt and shoes that are customizable
in the future. So that I can commercialize the product.
I will give necessary credits in the credits section of the game.
The designer will handle **all the artwork** associated with the project.
We have conducted a meeting with the coder and designer
before. Design decisions are given in platform section, due to character limitations.
Since I had a really disappointing experience, please bid if
- you can complete the design work in 15 days
- you can update me **very frequently (everyday or every other day at most)** with models so that coder and I can
comment on them
- **you will not give up <--- Extremely important**
To make things faster, please include some samples.
To emphasize. **I am not looking for developing the code. I
am 100% satisfied with the current coder. I am looking for the designer.** Consider this for the bidding.
Thanks very much for all of your bids…
Uz & Uz Inc.
In your bids, please specify the following explicitly. I will
**NOT** consider bids without the following items specified:
1. Your experience in game development.
2. Screenshots or sketches (see above).
3. Your warranty period.
4. The tool that you are going to use.
5. Availability through MSN, Y! IM, e-mail, etc.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Terrain texture is preferably GIF and texture for dino will be JPG, due to number of color considerations.
DinoRace Forum which is specially designed for this project at [[url removed, login to view]] will be used as much as possible for communication.
Dino in the project will move like a train on a railway; the path will be specific as much as possible. So, for the designer, certain details could be ignored.
Hugo - Evil Mirror is suggested as a sample game for designer to look at.
----- end of MoM