I need a number of doorway pages designed, I would like to have attractive pages that will entice new customers. I would like to prevent the use of tables in the design as much as possible, relying on CSS.
The designer would need to read my current page and using some of the wording from the page to create the new page which will be fast to load and attractive.
The current page can be found at:
[url removed, login to view]
Here is a summary of the requirements:
1. CSS definitions should be in a separate file.
2. The new layout should allow space for the user to enter
a login and password
3. A baner space should be made at the top and bottom of
4. The original page shows a menu and some ad's on the left
and right side of the screen, these should'nt be added to
5. The new page should be browser friendly good viewing
in all common screen resolutions
6. The design should supply cliparts and graphics for the page,
the logo on the original page can be used
I have a total of 5 pages to be designed, so only good, reliable designed would be used.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All version of internet explorer