I am looking for someone to assist me in customizing an existing Job Board script that was purchased from Jamit. This script has pretty made all the major functionalities that I am looking for, and the required customization represent some minor changes. More information about this script as well as a demo site is provided on www.jamit.com.
More specifically, this project consists in the following:
1. Modifying the existing functionality of the Job Board software with some custom development. This includes the modification and addition of some PHP forms, processing logic as well extending the DB (new tables and/or new fields in existing tables). Detailed requirements documents (in the form of use-cases) will be provided.
2. Since the Job Board software comes with a generic graphical template, you are required to propose and integrate a simple and user-friendly interface design. This interface design would also include the logo. Some sample websites will be given to the winning bidder to assist the freelancer in that task.
3. All relevant documentation that details all the modification that have been made.
The required skills for this project are:
• This Job Board uses the PHP and MySQL technologies so you need to be proficient in them.
• Have experience in Web and graphic design.
• Experience with the Jamit Job Board Software. Samples of work would need to be provided as a proof of this competency. If you are lacking this experience, you need to convince me that you are able to handle this project and deliver what is required.
The freelancer would need to follow an agile development process where short cycles will be scheduled and functional code/deliverables would need to be delivered at the end of every iteration. This will ensure that we are constantly on the same page thus avoiding any code rework and missed requirements.
The solution will be developed and tested on a third party web server and payment will be made once all my requirements have been implemented and the site is 100% functional.
There is potential for additional opportunities (additional functionalities, maintenance of the site and day to day management), so if you feel that you have what it takes to deliver quality work, then this project can turn into a long-term working relationship.