This project requires the coder to modify exiting HTML pages embedded with JAVA script to create the navigation functionally as shown in the flow chart provided to the coder one the NDA is signed. The main page should be coded to detached if the user connecting to the page is a mobile Android or other flash compatible device. If the user is using an android or flash compatible mobile device and have flash installed the user will be directed to the specific page as specified. If the user is using a non iSO mobile device that does not have flash enable they are directed to the you page will create that details how to manually install flash on an Android mobile device. This page must have screen shots or graphics to help demonstrate to the user how to manually install the Adobe Flash player on their mobile handset. The graphics, screen shoots and images for this demonstration must be created by the coder that accepts this project.
Important: This job requires you sign an NDA provided us and please use the URL provided to execute the NDA to request access to the files for this project and any other required information to complete this project. [url removed, login to view]
Important: The Android Module FLASH Based requires Flash Plugin from Adobe installed on the android device. Please note that the plugin is NOT an default. Flash can be installed from the following address: [url removed, login to view]
1. Make sure your Android device is connected to the Internet.
2. Open the Settings menu.
3. Select Security (or Applications, on older Android OSs).
4. Place a checkmark next to the "Unknown sources" check box.
5. Tap OK to confirm your selection.
6. Close Settings.
7. Launch the browser.
8. Search for "flash player archive page" or navigate directly to [url removed, login to view] html
9. On the Archive page, scroll down to "Flash Player for Android archives"
10. Select a version of Flash Player that is compatible with your Android operating system.
11. Downloaded the flash player version for my phone (Flash Player for Android 2.x and 3.x archives):
Flash Player 11.1 for Android 2.x and 3.x ([url removed, login to view])
12. Tap the link to download the Flash Player installer. Download begins automatically.
13. When download completes, close the browser.
14. Open Notifications.
15. Tap "[url removed, login to view]"
16. When prompted, tap Install.
17. When installation is finished, tap Done.
18. Using the phone, portrait view, I opened default browser
19. Navigate to a flash enable site