We are looking for a very savvy programmer with an eye for beauty to take what we have pieced together on [url removed, login to view] to a level ready for an official launch. The following is a summary of site Required Task for Designer/Programmer:
[url removed, login to view] (home)
- Site search function powered by Google added to top bar
- Left scrolling news ticker added below top navigation
- All links updated with a destination
- Needs section for banner ads
- Maybe a the main center gif converted to a flash file so that there is movement
- Would like some music playing (that can be turned off) if possible
- New link added to connect to backstage ([url removed, login to view] )
o The backstage needs Elgg uninstalled and reinstalled just in case I made any errors in trying to reskin it myself. Then the Elgg needs to be branded to looking like the main site.
[url removed, login to view] ([url removed, login to view] this was the original homepage)
- Needs to be redesigned to look more like the new homepage without losing the functionality to PayPal. Open for to design ideas here.
- The subpages for shop also need a little design tweaking. For example, [url removed, login to view] Also, these product pages need to have a comment box so that customers can rate the product.
Artists ([url removed, login to view] )
- This link needs a different landing page with the following functions:
o User can apply to become an artist
&#61607; With the ability to submit files. Their photos should have a link to their profiles in the Elgg networking platform
o User can browse the official artist bio excerpt , and then click to view their profiles for samples of the artist work. (again profiles are located in elgg)
o Users can contact an official artist.
Events ([url removed, login to view] )
- Currently the events link is going directly to the site of a real event that we have coming up. We need the following changes for this link:
o A new landing page which will have:
&#61607; An event calendar
&#61607; An archive of past event
&#61607; Photo gallery for posting images from the events
&#61607; Most importantly the landing page needs to be branded.
Register ([url removed, login to view] )
- Needs to be branded like the rest of the site. Have advertising links to products being sold on the site.
- Form needs to include the following questions:
o Are you a makeup artist?
o What are your favorite products?
- After submitting customer should be redirected to a thankyou page that encourages them to browse other site features.
Blog ([url removed, login to view])
- Word press blog that needs to be seamlessly branded
- Title of blog is: The Counter – Beauty on Display: needs to communicate that.
- Needs to be link to main site from here
Press ([url removed, login to view] )
- Currently the press link goes directly to the Los Angeles Magazine site. We need the following:
o New landing page
o Ability to post images, text and other press related files
- Currently the studio link goes to a Google search of the address. This is our company’s location and the link needs the following:
o New landing page
o Image of the location
o Map & Directions to location
o Calendar of events
o Ability to book the location during an open slot time
o Event registration
Login ([url removed, login to view] )
- Page needs to be styled
- The Forgot Password function gives an error and needs to be fixed
*[url removed, login to view] (test account login: pass: bluluv33)
- The my account page needs to be our best page! I have the following ideas:
o Video of the day section
o User chat if possible.
o Points system: a way to award points to users which can be usable in the paypal checkout somehow.
o Paypal order status section if possible.
o Integration with the backstage profile account (backstage powered by elgg)
o A file download section
o An embedded music player
o News Ticker
o Coupons/Promotions section
o Contest section with photo upload and submit
o Contact/Comment section
o Friend referral section
Win ([url removed, login to view] )
- Needs redesign and branding to fit site without losing the recommend function.
MISC: Sit details
- All links on homepage at the bottom need to represent the entire working functions site wide.
- All housekeeping links like about, contact us, terms all need to be formatted similarly. All of the forms should look similar.
- Information collected from the site should be directed to our mysql databases in an organized fashion.
- We are open to professional opinions and direction.
- Although we have done the site as it stands on our own we are not in business officially. We are waiting to launch after the site has been fixed, finished and polished. We have had a handful of sales come in and have been invited to our first event. We are a startup.
- We do want to build a long lasting relationship with the right company.
19 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 686 $ tähän työhön
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. I request you to check your PM for our quality work. Payment in Milestones. Thanks & Regards Webexpertz Team
Hello Sir, Thanks for detailed information. We will be happy working on this application. Please check PMB for more details. Thanks and regards, Cadillac Systems Pvt. Ltd.