Website with four document workspaces. Two of these will sit on different domains and have different templates that bear no resemblance to one another. The third and forth will be part of the content management system.
Workspace One= Customer
Workspace Two= Order fulfiller
Workspace Three= Approval for order release back to customer
Workspace Four= Site Administrator
Components (Not Exclusive):
• Payment Gateway (PayPal, Escrow and Credit/Direct Credit Cards).
• Document Uploading (PDF, txt, wrd, rtf etc).
• Content Management System/Admin Panel which provides me with the ability to refund orders, view, delete, add and suspend users (on both websites), edit website content and copy (including category names), manage website categories
• Browser Compatibility
• User registration and account verification. Separate for workspace one and two.
• Ability for customers to edit orders and submit additional documents
• Ability for customers to input satisfaction surveys
• Automatic plagiarism check of inputted orders from the writer’s website.
• Flash guide to how the website works (can be arranged separately if you are unable to do this)
• Opportunity to offer website in different languages
• Currency conversion tables
• Fully scalable
I already have a very strong idea concerning the flow of the website but will need additional input and advice.
I will provide all copy.
Payment will go as follow:
33% Delivering a working beta of the project
33% After launching the project
33% One month after the launch (bug removal)
I already have a very strong idea concerning the flow of the website but wish to work with someone who can take my vision and make it a reality. My experience in this area is very limited so I will need an experienced developer who can add a lot of ideas to the project and can guide me through the process. I have no preference over the location of the developer but I do need to work with someone who speaks excellent English.
If you feel you understand my requirements and are happy to meet my payment specification then please get in contact with a fair bid. Please provide the following information:
1. Your previous work samples (preferably in a similar type of website)
2. A plan of the timescale to complete including inputs required from me
3. How many mock-ups you'll give
4. Technical specifications
5. Complete cost structure.
6. Your maintenance cost after completing the project (basic content management will be managed by myself).
7. The process by which you would approach the project and work with me to integrate my copy and brand ideas.
67 freelancers are bidding on average $1335 for this job
We are oscommerce certified developers and masters. Please check my rating page and you will know how we have handled big to mid size oscommerce projects in the last 4 [url removed, login to view] check pmb to know about our oscommerce s Lisää
Hi, we are very [url removed, login to view] have gone through with the requirements you described in your detail. We can easily do it with our [url removed, login to view] will provide you regular updates during progress, if we get this.... And als Lisää
We possess extensive experience of developing numerous high-end websites and are highly organized and adept at meeting tight deadlines that are so common in this industry. Please see PMB for more details.