[[url removed, login to view]] is already acquired to offer:
- MLM E-Books for Sale
- Other on-line MLM tools (e.g. assessments) for Sale
- Free MLM stuff (articles, e-books, newsletters etc)
See also PowerPoint file (5 charts): [[url removed, login to view]]
**We now need to build the site to achieve the main objectives described in detail in the attached files (including PowerPoint file):**
**When replying, coder should outline the proposed solution and NOT simply state: “Yes we can do it?? or “Yes we have experience in this field?? etc as coders with these replies WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AT ALL.**
When quoting, coder should include line item pricing and an overall pricing. This is to allow us to delete “nice-to-have?? line items that are clearly not cost-effective. For example if the Affiliate scheme costs an extra 75% of the total project cost, then that may be deferred to become a Phase 2 item.
**This is a short & simple project for any programmer who knows what they are doing and can understand the end objective. If there are any questions, pls feel free to ask.**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
see attached files