Require a Send 2 Friends flash file produced in Swishmax.
1) To send the CURRENT ACTIVE HTML link which the Send2Friends file resides in (the said file will reside in countless html files)
2) To be able to send the link to as few as 1 recipient and as many as 5
3) Field for the Senders Name
4) Field for the Senders Email
5) Field for the Title
6) Field for the Message (NOTE: when the user has finished typing in the message, the html link to go directly underneath with a leading comment (click onto this link to view).
7) Appropriate error/confirmation messages to be inserted.
8) A SEND button
9) A RESEND button (to clear ONLY the email addresses of the recipient(s) 1-5)
10) A CLEAR button (to clear ALL Field contents)
This is an urgent project required to be completed within 48 hours of acceptance.
The end result being a fully funcional application delivered as a finished file and also as a SWISHMAX file.
Attached file is the working file I want to be corrected and made functional - partly completed.
We will test the product on our live servers to confirm its 100% functionality and release payment.
(Further projects will be forthcoming)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP", "in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape", "Firefox"