This project is for _designing_ and _building_ a **poker only** website with some flash. It consists of one poker only website with three different names. The content is the same for all sites - only the names change and some of the colors.
Here are the names:
**- Vegas Gamblers Poker
- Vegas Gold Texas Holdem
- Texas Holdem High Poker**
The total project fee is not to exceed $190.00
I will also pay a $30.00 bonus for quality workmanship.
All content and the menu setup is to be taken from: <[url removed, login to view]>
The only language that is required is English from all of those shown on the sample site.
I have their written permission and a business partnership with them to use their content.
The content for the sites is very simple copy and paste. This is a very easy project. The only challenging part is the design. You are requested to provide three design mockups. This is a must.
I will be making my decision based on the following.
- the quality and uniqueness of your design.
- your qualifications.
- your price.
I do have asubstantial amount of other work to be done. I am very easy to work with.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).