I have an AS3 project that periodically loads a file [url removed, login to view], posting a data string (see AS3 function below). The Flash is done and the database is done. This job is to create the [url removed, login to view] file that connects the two. It needs to do the following when opened:
1) Parse out the posted data into a set of fields and values.
2) Connect to a MySQL database.
3) Add a record to the database.
4) For each field in the posted data where there is a field in the database with the same name, insert the value associated with the posted data field into the matching database field.
5) Close the datbase connection.
Needs to be PHP 5. MySQL is version 5.
THE CALL TO THE PHP FILE (just for information; does not need to be revised):
public function saveToDatabase():void
var variables:String = "";
var isFirstItem:Boolean = true;
for (var s:* in this)
variables += (isFirstItem ? "" : "|") + s + "^" + this[s];
isFirstItem = false;
var loader:URLLoader = new URLLoader();
var header:URLRequestHeader = new URLRequestHeader("Content-type", "application/octet-stream");
var request:URLRequest = new URLRequest("savedata.php");
[url removed, login to view](header);
[url removed, login to view] = [url removed, login to view];
[url removed, login to view] = variables;
[url removed, login to view](request);
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 45 $ tähän työhön
Hello, designing a PHP file to bridge Flash and Mysql is a routine operation for me. This will take no longer than 1 hour maximum. I have sent you a private message with further details and qualifications. Thank you.