[url removed, login to view] Overhaul
I need to completely overhaul this site, complete, or start from scratch using old site as a blueprint. Please look at it carefully to try to get a grasp. design is fine, functionality needs to be overhauled. If it must be redone I would like it done in linux not windows. If it can be saved then windows will be fine. I have done screenshots in word to further guide you.
[url removed, login to view] Access to all sections(dealer section user id is dealer Password is dealer1, Controller section is User ID control password control1, auction section is auction password auction1, technician section is tech1 mining tech1
Overview this site will be used by dealers in the united states to evaluate automobiles before they are purchased from dealer sites at various locations in the USA. There are five major services we will offer.
1. On demand pictures, delivered to the dealer in a Zoom format, like ZOOMIFY or DEEP ZOOM. No generic zoom software can be used.
2. Paint readings- our on site technicians will take readings with a paint reader and manually transfer information to the ordering dealer.
3. Equipment Verification- our on site technicians will visually verify any equipment the dealer wants verified.
4. Pictures after the sale. We will release any pictures ordered by the dealer for download, after the sale or take new ones if requested.
5. Pictures sent to any member dealer by a private individual.
Sections - there are four groups of people who will be using the site. Each has their own section.
1. Dealers – dealers will be ordering and receiving orders
2. Technicians – onsite employees filling orders of the dealers (this section must be local it cannot be web based as the others are. It must be loaded onto the local machines technicians are using and connect when an internet connection is available
3. Controllers- these are employees that let the dealers know when certain orders are complete, they also have direct contact with technicians and auctions
4. Auctions- are the administrators at the auctions and will use the site to monitor orders coming from their facility
1. Zoomify or Deep Zoom technologies to allow dealers to view their pictures in complete detail
2. Clickatell or other texting technology- Dealers – techs- and controllers will all be notified via text it is a major part of the sites communication
3. Payment gateway- google checkout, or paypal pro will be preferred.
4. Aurigma – will be utilized to upload pictures from private individuals or dealers to our member dealers
5. Data mining /scraping software- this is already done but not tested and may need to be modified.
PLEASE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE EXPERIENCE OR MANPOWER, DO NOT APPLY. i WILL NEED REFERENCES AND A BODY OF [url removed, login to view] starting from scratch language, and technology used will be needed. the site must be enterprise quality and scalable.
Upon me choosing a company I want a complete outline of the project within a few days. Including language it will be written in milestones. Contact intervals and contact information for the entire team.
Upon submition of the plan, I am willing to put the money into escrow.
I will allow up to half the agreed upon amount to be dispensed during the project in pre determined draws if it is agreed. Half the money will be put into escrow. the other half will be released in pre determined draws Based on your plan and milestones. I am hiring an it QA professional to check the completed to date source code. once it is checked and okayed the draw will be released. Once project is done the remainder of the money will be released and site and sourcecode will be handed over. If we have any problems or glitches within the first 60 days you must agree to fix them
I require your definition of changes. and the cost for such changes. In my experience all of which have been bad. I have made many changes. I do not anticipate that problem on this project as I have learned and made careful notes. But small changes and adjustments should always be expected. I need to understand your thoughts on this, Upfront before this job is awarded.
I have made it clear what I would like from you. What you can expect from me is and answer to any question within 14 hours. It will almost certainly be much faster. But should any email communication from me be unanswered within that time period you will be given an extra day at the end of the project. I will give you a funded skype account to call me at home or on cell if urgent communication is needed. You will have my email and skype addresses
all other screenshot explainations have been set up at a special gmail account. please log in and download the files.
dealerlens-at-gmail-dot-com password is dealerlens1 the sizes are to large to upload them all here. so please look at them to understand what is needed.