Developing a custom website at [url removed, login to view] that is professional looking, search engine friendly, easy to navigate and content rich. This site would be developed with a phased-approach in mind, planning for future expansion.
This initial phase will focus on ecommerce product sales and conveying basic company information about products and services. It will be designed to convey the information summarized in the 2-sided company flysheet with the pie chart and expand on each element.
It will make it clear that you offer a complete array of technology products, while working to simplify the concepts presented and tie the elements together.
The site will include the following content and functionality:
· Site to be developed using CSS master template. The main page and interior page must be in a Dynamic Web Template (.DWT) format.
· Up to 40 pages of basic content
· A strong use of meta tags for all pages
· .NET-based Content Management System (CMS)
· All content to be supplied in MS Word and MS Excel format by the site owner
· Basic inquiry forms for various products and services. [url removed, login to view] format that uploads to main database and furnishes a response page
· Some basic Flash elements for visual effect
· An e-commerce solution, including basic shopping cart functionality and an easy-to-use administration area for adding/editing/deleting/importing products. The initial product information from T-Mobile and Sprint will be imported from spreadsheets provided by client.
· A simple tracking solution that will allow dealers to enter a code when purchasing through the site to attribute sales to their account and a simple reporting tool that will list all dealer-related sales, customer names, and sales totals.
· Easy-to-use interface for posting documents to a password-protected dealer area where all dealers can log in using the same username and password.
Web site: .NET compliant
Shopping cart: .NET compliant
Database: MYSQL preferred