I have a client who is looking for a web site template design; including flash intro, and page template (flash and non-flash).
The details for the design are below. If all goes well, we are looking for a PHP programmer for a shopping cart to sell audio, video, files and tangible products.
*Blues, Purples, Bright Peaches, Tangerines-- Brighter colors
*Flash Introduction: Motions (a/v clips, pictures, etc.)
*Flash based template; easily updated via external files*
*Photo gallery page*
*Simple low band template (non-flash)
*Same links as currently on web site (<[url removed, login to view]>)
*Theme/Client Background: Established author, speaker, columnist, recognized and respected psychologist.
*Example Designs Suggested by Client:
1) <[url removed, login to view]> (Simply to demonstrate the type of layout (flash based))
2) <[url removed, login to view]>
3) <[url removed, login to view]>
4) <[url removed, login to view]>
We are willing to come to a final quote after detailed discussion has been concluded.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Design must be packaged for delivery with instructions on how to modify and add to the design.
5) Copy of any non-standard fonts used in design.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Dec 21, 2006 3:36:03 PM:
I would like to thank all of you for proposals. Unfortunately, my client has decided to withdraw their request.
Thank you, God Bless and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
1) Compatible with All Web Browsers
2) Compatible with All Operating Systems