Flash Logo design -
I require a flash animated logo to be designed for a webdesign / publishing business.
My client requests that the logo be based on the following -
- Must incorporate an image of a 'hippo' (the large african animal) Based on photos provided - zipped.
- Must be cartoon like
- must incorporate the hippo holding a pen or paintbrush or palette....something depicting the 'hippo' being an artist and or graphic designer
*The company name will be provided once the illustration has been completed and will be the last item to be inbedded in the logo.
Additionally - a still frame / jpeg is also required for print material.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The logo is to be placed at the 'header' of a html website. So must be viewed in all browser types.
Additinally the animated logo need to be provided in the following formats -
1. Flash animation - artistic discrection given - small animation that runs between 2-5 seconds. Must incorporate the above mentioned requirements.
2. Flash must be provided in two sizes - one approx 300 -400 pixels wide the other at half the size. (To be decided and finalised during the design process)
3. Two High quality Jpg / photo shop logo file for printed material - 2 sizes. Size to be decided/finalised in consultation with designer.