This is a website design/template for an existing website http://nycafterhours.net. The website was recently overhauled from its original Postnuke based CMS. The idea of the website is a gaming community based around multiple games like counter strike source, call of duty4, guildwars, WoW, and many others. The website currently has options for servers list statistics page and much more. I'm looking to build around that particularly a dark(colored) theme that relates to the community and what it does. Also I would like to have additional features added and a home page redesigned as I do not care for the current homepage. Also would like well designed profiles for for users on the website.
List of features to be made include:
Improved user profiles
Application for new users
Well designed template/theme
management system for RPG related games(pre existing scripts)
banner/logo with multiple characters(game related)and name defining logo.
More details will be discussed when hired. Please only bid if you have previous experience and work to show.
Details of features and designs to be integrated into current website:
1. New banner and logo to be designed and added.
2. Template the existing website. Prefer darker more gamer associated coloring with a few graphics.
* Currently uses a portal system But I am not fond of this and Would like to change it up.
* This template should cover all pages including statistics module.
* Keep in mind its a Multi-gamer site So room for expansion is necessary.
3. Add questions and features to the existing profiles: (profiles are PHP built in with the PHPBB3 forums)
* Remove conatct information for ICQ account and Jabber account
* Add contact for Xfire and Steam
* Add Personal Photo section with the existing avatar logo (to be displayed when profile is looked at only)
4. Pages will be primarily static would like to retain the current "TABS" style With addition of more tabs
5. Some example sites are: www.hellsgamers.com www.afterlifegaming.net
6. Forums and other database reliant modules must remain as they are (content wise).
7. I am very dedicated to the content of this website information and forums that are used are important to me as well as displaying anoucements and other things.
8. Add a prefix ability in the forum post that allow users to assign a prefix to there post in certain sections for example: thread title- 99 acura 1,400 choices for prefixes are: For trade, For sale, Wanted..... user chooses for sale forum title would display as follows: For sale: 99 acura 1,400. In our case the prefixes would range from resolved to unresolved and pending thread title would read: Resolved: playername banned or same title: Unresolved: playername banned.
My thoughts on this projest are very detailed I know exactly what I want my site to do Most of the features involve prexisting code for phpBB3 forums. Website is entirely PHP based.