Our company has its roots in the infant days of web development, circa mid-1993. We are a leader in web applications software development for both private and government organizations.
We are looking for a Linux guru that has many years of webdesign & PHP programming experience, in order to build a professional website for a Flooring company having 30+ years experience and overwhelming market dominance in the mid-Atlantic region.
1. Modify a TemplateMonster template to meet customer's expectation in look & feel;
2. Setup Drupal and/or Joomla! and provide for 1 layer of drop down submenu system that is managed from the CMS admin;
3. Setup E-commerce that is also managed from the CMS admin.
*** Pre-requisites (due to earlier difficulties with Providers):
1. Provider must be using LINUX platform to develop & deliver to;
2. Strong PHP experience is crucial, with proven experience in utilizing DRUPAL and/or Joomla!;
3. Be able to provide at least the quality of webgraphics (including flash) work as the template we provide (we use TemplateMonster's);
4. Provide listing of previous projects for companies/entities and CLEARLY identify which part he/she did or was responsible for and who to contact to verify this information at each said company/entity;
5. Be able to provide a timeline of the project progress;
6. Be able to communicate with us via skype and email on a daily basis, and must able to provide progress report each day during the course of the project.
In past we have noticed that Providers copy & paste some generic or info about their services they can generally provide. Which is not relevant and/or respond to our request. That is the primary cause / reason we decline such bids.
18 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I have done no. of Projects on installation, customization, design implementation, Template conversion & 3rd Party Integrations with Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, phpBB.