We are in the process of compiling the design brief. If your firm is selected, we will deliver this document for review prior to the commencement of the project. To give all interested parties a general idea of what features we are looking to include, here are some high-level objectives and highlights.
- The goal of this project is to develop a fully-functional, standalone, frontend prototype that will eventually be linked to a separate backend system. If hired, you will be building only the frontend. Based your firm’s performance, we may rehire you for the backend.
- Prototype will pull dummy data and settings from temporary databases or local .ini files you will create. These temporary databases and .ini files will be replaced by permanent storage mediums later.
- Nevertheless, the standalone prototype should support all mainline user scenarios. Modifications to the settings, for example, should save
- Every module on every page that has dynamically generated content pushed to or pulled from internal or external sources must be thoroughly documented because these APIs are absolutely critical for establishing proper connections with the future backend.
- After the completion of this prototype, the frontend of this web application will be considered 90% done. The final 10% of the frontend work will only consist of minor UI or API tweaks to enable full compatibility with the backend.
Web Application Highlights:
- What is it? A digital repository for archiving and organizing (primarily) text-based content.
- Website consists of two main components – Static Content and Interactive Client
Static Content – Homepage, About, General Description Pages
Interactive Client – Browsing Mode, Reading Mode, Settings
- The Interactive Client will be embedded and thoroughly integrated both technically and visually with the website. Note that the interactive client needn’t be a plugin of any kind, it may just be a region on the page.
- In addition, the client may be ported to work as a Windows or Mac OSX desktop application using Adobe Air. This is outside the scope of this RFP, however.
- Interoperability with SMS APIs such as ZeepMobile or CellTrust is required.
Frontend Design Influences:
- Google Reader – [url removed, login to view]
- Google News FastFlip – [url removed, login to view]
- Google Picasa – [url removed, login to view]
- Cool Iris – [url removed, login to view]
- GiniPic – [url removed, login to view]
Members of the development team must be:
1. Very adept with Photoshop and vector graphic design programs (e.g. Fireworks).
3. Familiarity with code optimization and scalability.
4. Willing to document all API functionality.
If you are interested, please contact us with the following information:
1. A comprehensive portfolio and a short description that highlights your best frontend work and your best backend work (working example and source if possible).
2. A couple of sentences explaining why you would like to take on this project.
3. Description of your firm.
TIMELINE & PRICING
Depending on your firm’s artistic talents, we may or may not go with a third party for design needs. If we do choose to hire a third party designer, you will be delivered raw Photoshop or Fireworks files at the commencement of the project. Your primary task will be to convert these graphics into a fully-functional AJAX/PHP/Flex prototype.
The selected firm will start work immediately. We are aiming to finish this prototype by December 2009. Pricing-wise, we are willing to pay somewhere in the thousands depending on references, portfolio, and experience.
44 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
We are into web based development since 2001 and We have been developing websites like [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], gre Lisää
Hi, i am very interested to work on this project and can start immediately, please check pmb for the height of experience and quality of work. Regards, Tarun
We possess extensive experience of developing numerous high-end websites and are highly organized and adept at meeting tight deadlines that are so common in this industry. Please check PMB for more details. ………….