Design Product Portfolio page, that will look very, very similar to:
[url removed, login to view]
Site that will offer 4 categories (rather then 3 on the sample site - Women, New Faces, Men)
It will have smaller image in the centre with 3 fields:
SITE SPECIFICATIONS: [url removed, login to view]
Bottom pictures that can move around are not required. We would only need 4 image placeholders (each being the 2x size of current ones)
Audio - 3 different options are required
This should be linked dynamically with MySQL Database, so that we can dynamically add Products into the portfolio.
Database would hold for each product following information:
For each Product -
1) Image to be placed in a left scroller - path on network drive
2) TItle - text (150varchar)
3) Objective - text (800varchar)
4) Result - text (1000varchar)
5) 4 images in bottom placeholder - path on network drive for each image (editable in database)
6) ability to change music* - may not be required. Nice to have
7) Basic interface - doesn't have to be flash - to input this information into database for each product.
Development tools recommended Flash MX, MySQL
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Flash MX, XML, CSS, HTML
OS: Unix / Windows NT