One bid for all five parts
Part I: Complete Design
Make the following changes to [url removed, login to view] We will give you access to all new and old web site files. The current color scheme must remain the same and none of the design will change except as mentioned below.
1. Index page: [url removed, login to view] with minor changes to top, middle and bottom navigation bars
2. Photo gallery page with thumbnails: [url removed, login to view] with minor or no changes
3. Video gallery page with thumbnails: [url removed, login to view] with minor or no changes
4. 6 different internal pages to accommodate text and photos of varying sizes and shapes. The design will remain the same, but the way the page is divided or sectioned must vary. The existing internal pages are okay. We just need a few more that will allow us to accommodate photos are different sizes
5. Modify slightly the navigation bars so that they are more visible and readable.
6. 3 electronic forms (Wedding, Honeymoon and Tour) just like the current wedding form ([url removed, login to view] ) except for some minor changes to some of the fields.
Part II: Move into CMS
After the completion of the design - transfer the new design/site into a dynamic system with all the necessary modules to add and edit text, photos and videos. Make sure the site has a flash chat section where customers can chat with someone in real time. Include the capability to add video clips taken from a digital camera or cell phone via the dynamic PHP or CMS.
Part III: Move Content
1. Take all content in the original site, [url removed, login to view], that is now online and move it over into the completed CMS site. Only the text and metadata will be moved, not the photos.
2. On the very top left where it says: Home and Book Wedding – change to Home, Book Wedding, Book Honeymoon and Book Tour.
3. The other Links must be editable via the dynamic PHP or CMS
4. Do not transfer any photos from the old web site to the new.
5. Insert 35 new photos that we will give you on specific internal pages which we will show you. Size and shape of photos will vary but will be set within the standards of the different internal pages mentioned above.
6. Insert a series of successive flash images or a short video clip on index page of [url removed, login to view]
7. Add two videos to video gallery page. Videos must be inserted into flash and onto the video page after clicking either thumbnail or text below the thumbnail.
8. Make sure the search engines see the same source code/material on all pages of the new site as they now appear on the old. Add meta data to any page missing it.
9. All old urls must be identical to the urls on the new design.
10. Add 5 new pages (urls) along with the text we will give you.
11. Some pages will remain without any photos, others may have a photo that already appears on a previous new pages.
12. Activate the search feature and make sure it is displaying the results in the proper fashion
13. Remove old web site from Internet and replace with new one
14. The three electronic forms must come up with a thank you page with text on it and transmit their content to our PHP database
15. Web site must appear correctly on all browsers.
16. All text, tags and necessary source code must be moved over to the new template so as not to lose any of the current search engine placements which we have worked 10 years to build.
Part IV: Replicate same functions and design modifications above also for [url removed, login to view]
1. Replicate all changes made in [url removed, login to view] so that they also appear in [url removed, login to view]
2. The current color scheme for [url removed, login to view] must remain the same.
3. Move all original content over from [url removed, login to view] following the exact same procedures followed for the transfer made for [url removed, login to view]
Part V: Replicate same design changes for 10 other sites with different domain names
1. Prepare another 10 different templates like the revised [url removed, login to view]
2. Give each new template a new color scheme. We have about 4 already done.
3. They will include all the same functions and design created for [url removed, login to view]
4. Each of the new sites must have some minor changes made so as to give the impression to a visiting robot from a search engine that they are different designs or structures. How will you do this?
a. The number of pixels of the different dimensions must be changed by just a little
b. The html code must show some variations
c. Any other easy to accomplish changes must be made
5. New sites must be converted into customized dynamic PHP or CMS
6. No content will be either moved or added to these completely new 10 sites/domains except for the following:
a. Add text on 1 to 3 pages.
b. Add meta data to the necessary pages
c. Place three different photos on the pages we will tell you
d. Add one video to 4 of the sites
e. Change the top right image with one which we will give you
f. Make sure all metadata is inserted on the index pages and any other pages required
g. Make sure the electronic forms are working. They will all be identical except that their color scheme must match that of the rest of the site.
22 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. I request you to check your PM for our quality work. Payment in Milestones. Thanks & Regards Webexpertz Team
Hi, I have gone through the detailed description about project and have some queries. Please check your private message box. Amit [login to view URL]