This project calls for a computer graphics artist that has near perfect artist skills with freehand, computer graphics and animation. If you are experienced, you will also be able to finish this project quickly and in the time frame specified. However, if you need a little more time, you will need to say so prior to being selected for this project.
This project calls for a drawing and simple animation of that drawing. The animation can be produced in Flash or a video file that can be shown on Windows/RealPlay/QuickTime media player.
We will need to see a portfolio or sample of your prior works in order to get an idea of your artistic talents. All bids are welcome, but if your artistic skills aren't up to a professional level, please **DO NOT** bid. Also, if you can not produce a sample of your abilities, then please **DO NOT** bid.
We need a clean computer image of a Kangaroo with the following features:
- Kangaroo has to be a beautiful shade of orange, not brown.
- Should be a female Kangaroo
- Big, pretty brown oval eyes and long eye lashes
- Will need to have healthy thighs, not fat, but healthy looking
- A Big Pretty smile with defined natural Lips
- Small, but defined nose with nostrils
- Polished pink finger and toenails
- Should have a white pearl necklace around her neck with a Key dangling from it.
- Across her pouch should be the name "Keysha" written in a nice blue font that not too large, but can easily be read.
The finished drawing will need to be a stand alone for so that we can inspect and approve it. However, if you are selected based on your portfolio, then we're certain you can create a quality image as we request.
The Kangaroo should surrounded by trees and bushes. She hopes around the trees and over the bushes. She comes upon a rabbit whose eating grass. She bends down and kisses the rabbit and waves good bye to everyone watching.
Also, if you're a 3D animator, that will be considered a plus. This is provided you can produce excellent 3D animation. 3D animation IS NOT required for this project, but those skills could be sought down the line.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, IE 4+