The project is to develop a Card Flash Game (turn-based) using Flash 8 and a simple Web Site (to host the game) with some pages.
The main features of the game is:
- Design the game logo
- Login Screen (with some graphics)
- Lobby Room (with some components and sounds)
- Generic Popup ( for example enter the game, alerts )
- Game Room ( with the some graphics and animations like cards, avatar for each player, components for chat (audio and video too) and other details like sounds e background music)
- Tutorial page
The main features of the web site is:
- Great banner to invite the users
- Design the game logo (the same of the game)
- Main Page with some informations
- Register page (to create or modify user informations)
- Tutorial page (the same of the game)
- I need only the components and graphics for the game and the web site, all the action script code,data base engines and multiplayer code are completed.
In other words, i need only the .fla with all movie clips, graphics and other components without interaction between them, and the html pages (with the .jpg) for the site.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Flash 8.0 and html pages for the major browsers.