I have got a premade template (four pages) and a premade logo that I would like to customise for my webhosting site (Windows hosting only). For this, I would need help from someone with "good designer eyes" and with ability to put a warm and friendly touch of a website.
Templates available at [url removed, login to view]
Subpages template: [url removed, login to view]
Logo: [url removed, login to view]
**What I need;
* The logo text should be changed, containing the word "mcnope" in a proper colour, maybe also an additional text
* The logo should be placed into the template, appearing as the company logo
* The template is a good start for the website, but I want it customised to get a more "Windows XP feeling" over the whole page
* Topborder could be the logo followed by building blocks (you know, as little kids play with in wood :-) ) with the word "Mcnope" (the logo maybe could fit in better at another spot, depending on the "overall look"), one block per character.
* The indepage has got three imageholders, these should be replaced with 4 "hosting boxes", img or text, shortly to describe price, hostingplanname and some mainfeatures. One of those is an "emailpackage"
* The template contains 4 tabs at the top of the page, two of those should be renamed to "Support" and "Hosting plans" (also for the three other subpages)
* One of the "subpages" would contain a comparsion grid, to compare the hostingplans
Extra feature would be if there could be a friendly cartoon to be used in the template (maybe similar to one of the helping cartoons in the Windows help feature, but no copy or ripoff)
I would also like to see some samples of your prevoius work.
Please, help me out!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2000/20003, but these are pure html-pages.