I've tried to find somebody to help me with my website [www].[wbauction].[com] before but I wasn't really familiar with the procedure for bid requests so i didn't succeed in getting the right person for the job. I am serious about my request so hopefully this time it will [url removed, login to view]'s what i need for the [website]:
1) C.M.S =CONTENT MGM. SYSTEM (to be able to add sections, categories, blogs, and more )
2) DATABASE DRIVEN CONTENT and a special interface for you to update the item (MySQL)
- databases allowing users to search for items in the auction by either description or by an item number, and then display the results-
- secure administration panel to use for updating all site content-
3) LOGO (easy loading)
4) TEMPLATES based on our logo or colours
5) SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZED/ IN SITE SEARCH OPTION
6) WEBSITE CODED AND VALIDATED (by [url removed, login to view] standards for cross-browser compatibility and SEO)
7) ONLINE BIDDING OR ONLINE AUCTION ,ONLINE PAYMENT METHOD (PAYPAL)
8) ELEGANT NEW DESIGN FOR THE SITE THAT IS ATTRACTIVE TO VISITORS, EASY TO USE
9) EASIER TO ACCESS MENU
10) IMAGE GALLERY
12) NEWS SECTION (updated through an interface to our own database)
13) REGISTRATION PAGE (to allow visitors to subscribe with their email address )
14) CONTACT US PAGE / GET TO KNOW THE STAFF (PICTURES)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).