We have a simple CRM database in MySQL which reponses to forms submitted by customers with a series of sequentially delayed emails. It also files We would like to repair some problems in it and add some minor modifications.
(1) Currently the sequential mail (which was working) has failed. This needs fixing.
(2) The delete a customer (record) function may need fixing
(3) We would like the mail delivered using interactive delivery, where the email is tested through the DNS server, then sent to avoid problems.
(4) There is a php page that lists current customers. We would like to opt to sort these by date or last incoming message.
(5) On this page messages have one of four priorities. we would like that shown for each message by placing the company name (and details when expanded) on a coloured background.
(6) Prompting messages sent to us should have the full customer message in the body, should say "message from " rather than "message from " and should come from rather than "NOBODY" so that they can be replied to directly if required.
(7) The telephone field in the form should be mandatory.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
We can divide payment into 7 parts and pay 15% per item above fixed/updated (10% for item 7).