We are a voluntary organisation providing help and support for people living with HIV all over the world by letting members come together and interact through profiles and chat.
We have a dating package written in PHP which is up and running but would like the following enhancements.
- Updating one page in relation to design specified by us, to Include number of views by other members and "last logged in." status (available from the database information).
- Re-scripting of specific code disabled by last update to enable us to implement subscription to view additional pictures and send more than a specified number of internal mail and view profiles.
- Configuring a pre-bought banner ad/rotation program within the dating package.
- Implementation of roll over images so when a member clicks on a member name the picture is displayed as a thumbnail (or size as set by member is applicable, but not necessary in the brief).
- "Whos Online" script to list online members
We would be most grateful for any help in this matter.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
We have a virtual private server running linux and MySQL and the dating package is fully implemented and functional.