Design a database from conceptual E-R model to the real database in Oracle environment. From this project, you can practice your knowledge and skills of database designing, including:E-R model design, relational model design,creating tables in Oracle, setting constraints and active database rules (triggers), firing the triggers, issuing different DML operations (such as insertion, deletion, update and queries).
1.**CVS Pharmacy Database**(locations, employees, managers, pharmacists, issuing doctors, items, providers, customers, and etc. Note, only the customers who buy prescription medicine need be recorded.)
2.**Public Theater Database**(schedule, plays/movies, locations, tickets, reservations, purchases, seats, and etc.)
I have listed some information you may consider to include in your database. These lists are not meant to limit the possibility to the designs. Note you need to have more details for completeness. Your design must allow you set at least 4 triggers.
There are two parts. Part One is to design the ER model and relational model.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) Complete design of E-R model and relational model.
5) Softcopies of the batch script files (email me by Nov. 16), including:
· final version of your E-R model design with UML diagram,
· a batch script file for creating all the tables,
· a batch script file for inserting tuples to the tables you created,
a batch script file for setting triggers.