Our original coder did not respond after funds were escrowed and thus we are reposting this bid.
This website will be a very tasteful, humorous test site intended to resemble IQ tests on the internet. Our site will need the following:
1. Uncopyrighted photos and/or cartoons of people.
2. Approximately five pages of test items. We’ll provide all text. Each page will include about 10 questions.
3. The user will receive a score based on the sum total of correct responses (for example, if the user gets 25 questions corret he might receive a score of 100). On the back end we need an easy-to-use method of adjusting the score the user receives.
4. Programmed meta tags, title bars, and everything else necessary for ethical search engine optimization.
5. A basic control/administrator’s panel that allows us to do the following:
A. Change text, titles, meta tags, and meta descriptions.
B. Add text sponsors on the left-hand side of each page and AdSense on the right.
C. Add new tabs and subpages with text.
D. A chart that displays the overall scores and scores of each subtest received by all users.
E. Change the scores that users receive based on updated spreadsheets.
6. Add $10 to your bid for domain name registration.
Prior bidders are welcome to bid once again.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All versions of IE and the current version of Mozilla.