(eg.) sites: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
Product should resemble the layout of [url removed, login to view] (with many photos) but should work to have the common features discovered in the user’s dashboard and news feed within [url removed, login to view] (please use different looking icon buttons as seen on tumblr’s user’s logged in dashboard => (Aa, quote, link, chat, photo, audio, video,)
Pricey tags will be a social network site closely focusing on the appraised value of items people upload in consideration of their blogs, comments, photos, music, and videos. Allowing users to create a specified tag line associated toward the items they are uploading, sharing, liking, and following. Pricey tags focuses on the users ability to associate tags to their uploads but allowing the audience to appraise the value of their masterful works of art, design, women/man fashion, culture, social media, film, photography, technology, science and nature, architecture, vehicles, sports, DIY and crafts, music, books, tattoos, travel, home décor, holidays, food, history, health, fitness, education, garden, weddings, animals, kids, and humor. The uploaded boxes should be shaped as a tag with all the information displayed inside it where you can comment, follow, like, or vote whether you feel the uploads are “pricey tags”. Also should have a “retags” feature to work like “repins” or “retweets” function. Must be able to share pricey tags on FB and [url removed, login to view]
1. Login via API Facebook, Twitter
2. Create regular account if no account exist for FB, or twitter
3. Ability to upload blogs, comments, photos, music, and videos from anywhere
4. Bookmarking feature with logo into browser tool bar
5. Logo should look like a price tag (white inside, blue bordering outside)
6. Mobile app for ipad, iphone, android, etc..(a place on site should direct where to got to find these items)
7. Tagging Feature should work by allowing the user to place a pricey tag word relevant to the uploaded item. By placing a word, a menu box full of corresponding, correlative or synonym words should appear. (eg) synonym word bank. The user chooses all the words that relate to the word that was originally place in the tag line box. The (#) symbol should automatically be placed after all the words appear in the synonym bank. User may also place other words in tag line if words they searched did not appear.
8. User should be able to customize their own theme or background of account
9. Help section for about page, adds page, settings page, FAQ page, contact page, terms of service page, copyright page, and privacy page.
10. Security, passwords (encryptions, bit) preferences are to be found under settings.
11. (eg. for admin panel) [url removed, login to view]
12. Users should be able to invite friends from all other social networks such as; facebook, twitter, google, yahoo, linkedin, msn. (w/follow feature along with comment)
13. Homepage should also have a search box to input tags of interest so they appear in their news feed.
14. Voting feature should also be present to allow users and followers to build a poll around uploaded items to determine whether if it is a pricey tag.
15. Should have an option to change language
I want this site to have a trendy feel in its’ design, try to make the words pricey tags look stylish, prompt, and classical without a gaudy appearance. you should use a price tag symbol to hang off the words with a short string tied to it. Perhaps even to have it look the words are in the background while the price tag looks it’s ostensibly in the front just swung or clipped on. (but please do not make this symbol overly big, it should be 1/8 the size of entire word written out on top of page or make it design proportionate to entire logo image.)