I have an XML file that I need a PHP program to parse it and act.
I already have a solution but it is getting messy with each change and would like a PHP expert to correct the global variables and poor program flow.
This is a small task: I have a 'working' PHP program but with a change to the XML my solution is very 'ropey'.
I would like you to:
1. Handle the new XML structure
2. reduce the Global Variables
3. improve program flow
4. add short comments
(5. possibly advise on Database connectivity)
Files zipped & attached: [url removed, login to view] &
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).