This is an integration and design project using PHP. I have been trying to get together a site where coders can place source code up for auction for bidders so that they can make some extra money not just developing contract apps, but also to sell apps that they already have made to potential buyers. The root of the site if <[url removed, login to view]>. here are the scripts:
1) <[url removed, login to view]> - this script is for longer contract jobs that buyers want to post for people searching for this on the site
2) <[url removed, login to view]> - I want to integrate this freelance script so that a buyer can hire a developer to customize any code that he buys off the auction site
3) <[url removed, login to view]> - I want to use this script because I dont want people to think that they can place shareware up for auction, rather, I would like to give the options for vendors to open their own stores should need be.
4) <[url removed, login to view]> - I would like to incorprate this domain monitering script to offer to buyers in order to get them to bid on projects and source code. This way they can have incentive in to buy from [url removed, login to view] because we will monitor the domain for their project for free.
5) Live assistance - PHP live assistance scripts, this is just putting the image in on the frontpage in the right place so that the system can be invoked.
I also require help with icon placement and general design advice.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IE Mozilla compliant