Programming a mortgage brokerage website with database which stores and matches data collected from forms.
Sample mock-up questionnaire forms and “relationship manager?? form are found in the attached file.
1. user registration and data collection from short questionnaires (data stored in database - see attached file).
2. database would generate a match report (matching cost and location) for the admin (brokerage company).
3. matchmaking message board for users. The two key matching fields would be under the "Relationship Manager" **location** (Where do you want to live?) and **cost** (what is the total amount of money you can use to contribute to a purchase?* )
4. A website search page where registered users do search queries to match from the database and obtain search results.
5. Anonymous email, where registered users can contact each other anonymously by email (posted from web form) to express interest in each others profiles.
6. Automatically email database updates (matches/new users) to the website owner on a daily basis.
7. Admin area. Allows for management of users (edit/delete). Show date users joined. Show match reports.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Latest Netscape & IE