* Full administration web based sight to manage and track, ad, delete and measure affiliate traffic and leads as well as campaigns.
* Admin console will have levels of login. The affiliate site and the buyers side to be able to track the leads and counts will out identifying the other party. And admin to be able to view everything.
* Lead distribution system for multiple buyers of leads per campaign. One to one and one to many via a pecking order per campaign.
* System will be able to filter by data required per campaign (ie. Lead buyer does not accept leads from certain states or counties or zip etc….)
* Real time auto responder email for consumer customizable per campaign.
* A time delayed email responder for all data that is accepted into the db to be able to deliver ads via email at designated time.
* Ability for consumer to opt-out of the data base.
* Ability to tie campaign and lead buy to distribute a pdf package that is customized to the buyer. pre-populate data into customized documents per campaign and designate delivery of the [url removed, login to view]( credit application) via email
* Lead system must be able to accept/deliver data from/to outside sources via ftp post
* Administration site will need to run queries on data and be able to extract data to excel spread sheet. Per campaign.
* System will have errors reporting system that will identify errors in the system and send an email to admin.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).