You are requested to implement an interface in Assembly in MASM 6.11 for an x86 machine (32-bit) as a subroutine. The interface should look like the one attached to this Bid. This interface should have a pointer (default one) and it should handle keyboard actions too i.e. Up, Down, Enter and numbers. The interface should be interactive i.e. once the pointer goes over an action label, the color of it should change to something.
Labels can be found in the attached image.
The source code should be fully documented and self explaining so that an assembly beginner can understand the concept of the interface and how to use it i.e. documenting how to assign an action to the label … etc
There should be a file using this subroutine just to see the interface in action.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday May 31, 2005 9:47:30 AM:
To make this clear, what's needed is:
1. The interface in the picture, the simpler the better. I don't want it to be graphical.
2. A pointer and implement its actions the labels in the interface. What I mean by actions the color of label changes when pointer goes over it and turns back to its color if pointer moves away from it.
3. Interface should be navigational using keyboard using numbers (1,2,3,4,5,6) Up/Down and enter and Escape.
That's it. I need this ASAP I made the deadline one day now. Plz update your biding accordingly.
This application should run on MS-DOS