**I. Current Setup**
1. Using .htpasswd via .htaccess file, for login security
2. Users and passwords are managed by hand, editing the .passwd file.
3. If login is authenticated then they are connected to the Google-mini search site
**[url removed, login to view] Funtionality**
a) MySQL Database security instead of .htpasswd
b) Login screen with following functions
(some ideas taken from: [url removed, login to view])
Register as New User ( * = required fields )
* Login Name: *
* Password: *
* Confirm Password: *
* First Name: *
* Last Name: *
* Email Address: * (validated by sending a token)
* Phone Number
* Registration Date (readOnly date field)
* Registration Expires: (readOnly date field, display expiration)
* Active (hidden field)
* Banned (hidden field)
* Display Disclaimer page that they must agree to before payment
* Payment via Paypal, which has Credit Card option on screen.
* After Payment is processed, email 5-digit 'token', that they must receive by email, then either click on the link, or log back in and enter the 5-digit code
* If all above okay then call "[url removed, login to view]" login screen.
**(Note: See "Additional Files" below for full description.)**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP Web-based application.