I need the development of a small franchising directory.
- front page with:
- Search: alphabetical oportunity; Industry type; Average total investment; Average Franchising Fee; Total units
- Popular oportunities (9 or 12 images with a little text)
- Spotlit (15 or 20 companies, listed just with a text link)
- news (5 news stories)
In every search, the result has spotlites (the marked companies have bigger fonts, and in bold, for example)
There are 3 different details for each company. First, simple page, with technical file (franchising information). Second, graphic logo, image, text description written by the company, and techcnical file. Third, information divided into 3 links, initial information, techcnical file and why our brand.
- verify each one of the franchising companies, all its information, and change it, if necessary. And activate new information
- select the popular oportunities and the spotlits
- create, edit and delete news
- create login/passwords for companies that want to place their information in the site
After login, they can create all the information depending on the leval of detail of the company (determinated by the admin), or change if something is allready created. They also can upload image files, if allowed
The usuall usage of the site is like this:
Company asks for a login to be part of the site (via email or contact web form)
Admin autorizes, and creates a login (automaticaly sent to the company by email)
Company creates the new information, or changes the information allready there.
Admin receives an email that some information was changed
Admin checks the information, and autorizes it or not. If autorized, company has its listing updated.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP with MySQL