Delivery Date is : 5/10/2004 before 7AM
1. Look at some sample mazes (in text format) such as ./Mazes/[url removed, login to view] .
2. Look at some sample solutions (in text format) such as ./Mazes/[url removed, login to view] .
3. Look to see what's in the ./Include directory. In particular,
read the documentation for the Maze class in ./Include/Maze.h .
The Maze class is fully functional and provides a way of
reading a maze from std input and building a graph representing the maze.
It also provides methods for manipulating the text representation of the graph.
4. Your assignment is to complete the file ./[url removed, login to view] .
In that file, you will need to finish the function find_and_mark_path().
Given a maze (and a corresponding graph), this routine must find a path
from the start to the end (if one exists) and mark the path with
"#" characters in the textual representation of the maze.
5. When you complete step 4, run "make" to compile find_and_mark_path,
then run "make test" to test it.
Note that there are no longer any ".cc" files in the ./Include directory.
All have been merged into their ".h" files.
for project files and downloads, refer to link:
<[url removed, login to view]~neal/cs141/Library/prog3/>
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
This porject will be run and tested on LINUX.