Looking for a clone of the directory script which runs at http://linkcentre.com.
Please ensure that you visit [url removed, login to view] to view it's functionality before bidding.
The script will have a web based admin panel, will be template driven for html customisation.
The following must be considered when bidding.
1. Will have the ability to insert paid for listings at the top of each category or subcategory.
2. The script will "pre populates the "add url" form with the details of which category they were browsing when they clicked the "add url" link.
3. Users enter the characters from an image to prevent robots spamming.
4. Ability to edit the title and meta information for each category.
5. Script provides prepopulated unique linking text to our site depending on which category the users submit their site to. Each category and sub category can have this text amended in control panel.
6. Sites will be approved via the control panel
7. The structure should be quick, efficient, and have a search engine spiderable structure.
8. Integrate a spider facility that checks the site requesting a link to see if our link has been posted on the site and can be found within 3 clicks of the homepage. Then allows submission of their site. Possible addition of checking sites on a weekly basis to ensure they are linking back. This option can be turned on or off.
The script should contain all of the functions of the script at [url removed, login to view] and bidding should reflect this. We will not allow for increases in price after bidding so any points that need clarified should be done before we accept a bid. Please ask any questions immediatley after bidding using the Private Message Board facility.
Looking for providers who have written similar scripts.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
should run on Unix server