I am currently in the process of building an online shop. The website is about 80-95% completed ( depending on whom you asK) and I need someone with strong PHP & MySQL skills to help me finish it. These is the list of the features I need completed/added to my site:
1. Shopping cart that works with PayPal And Direct Credit card accptance from "Tocheckout" ( mostly finished)
2. Database to keep tracking of sellings, inventory, messages sent and received via a contact page.
3. A custom cost calculator used for building custom products from different available materials. ( this is several pages links, images ect but not complex and mostly duplicates edited)
4. Mailing list for the users who want to signup to my monthly or special mails.
5. Search engine for all the content of the site ( one that works!!!)
6. Complete administration area very intuitive and easy to use. This means editing content, changing prices, adding/droping products and such. Also want to be able to generate reports on diferend aspects regarding this online shop. Full Backup/Restore feature also is very important.
Only programmers that can show previous work of the kind I request should apply for this job.
**MOST IMPORTANT** I am not a technical person and will not be able to supply technical documentations to you in a lump doc. I will require interactive chat at all stages of this project and hash out the details on a normal icq client. I will accept low bids and then once we can talk legally by RAC we can agree to a fair price for different phases of the project. We do not desire any work outside RAC. We feel contricted by RAC rules in terms of contact prior to acceptance of this bid but if I understand it correctly we can meet in RAC Chat to talk about it.
here you can see the flavor of the site to be completed :
<[url removed, login to view]>
<[url removed, login to view]~paultempsite/>
the files in the zip are represented at :
<[url removed, login to view]~website>
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
This will need to be IE and Netscape compatible .