Hello, I need to make a small website about: CAVIAR You'll have to design a simple site that presents the caviar products I have. You'll have to write the content in PROPER ENGLISH (Means I won't provide you all the content (I'll provide some). You have to write some text, like informations, some intro, etc... You must write the actual content, I'll not do it.) I'll provide you the products list. The site is about selling wholesale, but we also sell retail, so you'll have to prepare the products with [url removed, login to view] ([url removed, login to view]) It's a very simple site, you simply insert the products here, and it gives you a HTML code, that you add to the page. So the shopping cart is on their server only. This site must be done in HTML ONLY. The shopping cart part is on their server, you don't have to worry about it. Given that this is mainly a site to get customer contacts, there must be forms for contact requests. If I'm happy with your work, I'll outsource you all the future works, and we are taking about 1 work per week.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jan 24, 2005 2:17:43 PM:
1) ALL THE BIDS WITHOUT A BID AMOUNT WILL BE IGNORED
2)ALL THE BIDS WITHOUT REAL WEBSITE URLS OF PAST WORK WILL BE IGNORED (I do not want a site with your portfolio, I want a list of real urls of real online sites you made)
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jan 24, 2005 2:22:26 PM:
Bids without example of previous work will be ignored.