A simple back end data base ordering system is needed.
The driving factor is this:
My client makes "one of a kind" body pillow covers. When one is sold there is no more inventory. It appears there will be around 100
items or SKU's.
At this point I see the following web server requirements...
A. Access to data base needs to have an online control panel to add and delete items when sold. Needs username and password
B. The data base will be loaded with each record containing the following fields...
1. identifier label or SKU
2. The ability to have a .jpg graphic loaded as part of the record
3. price - this should be automatically filled with a predetermined amount with the ability to change when the record is created.
C. This data base will dynamically load an .asp or .php page determined by the category. The dynamic pages are to be designed by you using one of the static pages already on the website as a template. There are 7 categories at this point.
These pages will display the SKU's graphics located in the data base. Each item will need a dynamically created link that when clicked on, will record the information needed for an order form with the SKU and price. This order form will need to create the shipping cost with the values of 3.85 for 1 item and 2.00 for each item over 1 for an order. The total amount must then be calculated automatically and stored. The form layout should include text letting the customer know that they are being taken to paypal to make their payment on a secure server. Details of fields needed on the form to be sent later.
When this information is submitted all information required by paypal must be sent to paypal for payment to my clients paypal acct. Interface with paypal must include confirmation back to the web server that will generate an email to the customer and an email to my client of the successful payment.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
must be developed for a windows web server and be editable with the FrontPage html editor.