For an e-book I am seeking a person with lots of practical hands on experience in teaching technical students Assembler,
using bread boards.
Create these 10 lessons, write a detailed software description and produce a worksheet for each and every lesson.
**I will write the introduction to the course, and explain in my writings the software tools to be employed, create the tested circuits and circuit descriptions.
16F628A MCU to be employed
1) Clock ciruit - with PC GUI interface
2) Temperatur sensor - with PC GUI interface
3) Frequency generator -with PC GUI interface
4) RS232 Interface - with PC GUI interface
5) Electric motor PWM control - with PC GUI interface
6) Bootloader - with PC GUIinterface
7) LCD device - with PC interface
8) Ultrasonic radar - with PC GUI interface
9) Stepper motor simple - with PC GUI interface
10) As 9 but with s-curve acceleration
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday May 5, 2009 2:59:00 PM:
Dear Coders, Please kindly note that I have changed the specification of the bid, and have undertaken it myself to create the hardware and supply the hardware description.
Assembler - Windows XP for interface