We have a Moodle site set up for our business that we are using as an online training program. We have different courses, like "Intro to the Company", "Driver Training", "Welder Training" etc. When we hire a new employee they have to take the courses related to their position, and at the end they receive a certificate of completion. Each course has different activities (SCORM, Quiz, webpage, etc.), we have enabled course completion so that the employee has to complete the activities in the order that they appear, then at the end of the course is a quiz. There are different trainers depending on where the employee works and those trainers are also sent an email when the employee completes a course.
By law, our employees need to be re-certified for their jobs every year. So every year they have to go back and retake the course. This project is to develop a module (or other method) in Moodle that will do the following things.
- When it is time for an employee to retake the course Moodle will send out an email to the employee and the trainer telling them it is time to retake.
- The amount of time for re-certification for each course will be different. This amount is already stored in the database for each course.
- When the employee returns to the course all activities and quizzes will be reset, so they have to take everything again from the beginning. This would be for all activity types.
- Quizzes need to be reset also, including the attempts. Quizzes are set to allow only 3 attempts, once they come back to retake the quiz they will have three attempts again.
- The reporting needs to be kept separate for each time they retake the course. So for each user the reporting would be something like this:
Course 1: Original Training
Course 1: Re-Certification #1
Course 1: Re-Certification #2
etc. for however many times they have taken the course. Right now our reporting shows the first time they took the course, and we need
- After an employee completes the course a second time the time will reset, and the employee will have to take the course again in another year (or different time based on the course)
- We need a feature for trainers to be able to force an employee to retake a course. So the admin will log into the site, find the user and the course and click a button that says "force this employee to retake the course". From there it would be the same as above. The Employee and trainer will get emails telling them the employee needs to retake the course. When the employee visits the course all activities will be reset and they need to take it again. After they complete the course, they will need to take it again based on the last time they completed it.
We will be working on a development server, and once the project is done and tested we will move it over to the live site. We will need your help to move it over. Since the live site has current users and data, we'll need to add the new features without disrupting them or deleting their info. We cannot move the entire development site to the live server. Once everything has been transferred to the live site and tested then the project will be complete.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1296 $ tähän työhön
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
i am very experienced with moodle.. i want to do this job... see my profile [url removed, login to view] i just completed one big project on moodle see PM For details
Hi, We are an expert team of web developers and designer having experience of developing myriad websites. We guarantee you 100% satisfaction on the project. Please check your pmb for details..