We currently are in the process of setting up an online store on which customers can order custom-printed novelty items. They will be able to upload their own logo/image, customize it if necessary, and order the product. The store is already setup and running with the base product ready to order, it just does not have the ability be customized.
I currently have the following infrastructure in place with regards to the logo/image upload and design:
- Customer uploads their own image to my website via PHP.
- Customer can resize and crop the image to a specific size/dimensions.
- Customer can add text to this image.
- The final image is saved to the server and the location of the image on the server is saved in a PHP session variable and used to show the final image on a confirmation page.
This process is working fine and does not need to be edited, a functional but ugly example can be found here: [url removed, login to view]
What I need done is this image needs to be passed to an OSCommerce store and sent along with a product order, the following must happen:
- Customer designs their image with the above tool and when done is sent to a product details page
- Customer selects the quantity and color options (as you would on a normal product page in OSCommerce), a "proof" of the uploaded logo must be displayed on this page as well.
- The customer adds the customized product to the cart
- The customer checks out and completes the payment process
- The image needs to be included in the order details and accessible by the admin, the administrator should also receive an email with the customer's order details (name, shipping address, products ordered, etc.) AND the image ATTACHED to the email
*These are additional features which will be a big plus for the store*
- After adding an item to the shopping cart the customer can upload another image, customize it and add it to the cart as a separate product.
- The shopping cart summary shows the normal details (product name, quantity, etc.) AND a thumbnail of the uploaded image.
Final product must be fully documented and include all changed and necessary files.
Payment terms: Only offer your service if you can accept our terms. Payment will be put into escrow upon the start of project and will only be release upon 100% completed and delivered bug free. No partial or percentage of payment will be offer at any time. No partial work or incomplete work will be accepted.. We can only accept 100% complete work for full payment release.
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, we are very [url removed, login to view] have gone through with the requirements you described in your detail. We can easily do it with our [url removed, login to view] will provide you regular updates during progress, if we get this.... And als Lisää