I maintain two eshops based on oscommerce selling similar stuff and found a nice contribution (Multistores 2.0 [url removed, login to view],22) that will be much of help as I currently have to maintain the shops one by one.
As my existing shops are not the same (actually one is MS2.2 and the other is very old) I started from scratch and I installed a fresh copy of OSC 2.2rc2a. As soon as I finish, I will delete the old separate shops.
Then I moved forward to adding the contributions I was using in the past togeather with some new ones.
I have a few years of experience with oscommerce but I am not really a programmer so I have managed so far succesfully but I feel that some expert assistance would be much needed for some contributions I need to add .
So I thought that if anyone could assist me with my project it would be a handy help to me.
What I can tell you about the project is that I need to add the following contribs to the shop.
Current shop has the following configuration (you can check the ongoing shop at 3sixty d0t gr slash shop1 and skibill d0t gr slash shop1).
- OSC 2.2rc2a.
- Only English and Greek language are installed
- osC-CenterShop v3.0 for MS2
- cDynamic Meta Tags v1.5.2 for osCommerce-MS2
- great categories_css_multishop21
- GA statistics
- Custom proxypay3 Greek Bank payment module with installments (have not installed it yet but I will.)
So far everything is checked to work OK.
Contribs I need to add
- Featured items for multi shops
- Scrolling featured or specials box for multi shops
- Shop by price for multi shops
- Use single image for but present in multiple sizes probably with some auto thumbnail generation
- Live support chat
- CL_summary_info_v1.2 (extra stats in admin page)
- Who is online enchancement for muti shops
- Images Light box
- wordpress integration (would be nice to have)
- Remove unused images (would be nice to have)
Thank you very much in advance.
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, I have been working on php for more than four years and working on OsCommerce from last two years. Please give me a chance to serve your requirements. Will look forward to your response. Thanks! Komal