Budget no more than $50.
We need an RSS Feed Generated by Views 3 to match this layout.
(The content type and views have been set up.)
Please see attach example file.
Name of News
Show test here.
- The top-level parent whose children are an array of all your events.
- The declaration tag for an event. Its children are the attributes for that event.
- An arbitrary unique identifier (no spaces) for that event.
- The title of the event.
- Give an end date and end time for the event in DateTime format: "YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss".
- Give a start date and time for the event in DateTime format: "YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss".
- A brief description of the event.
- Give a location for the event. Note that in order for cross-linking to building.
- Use 'true' for all-day events and 'false' for events that have a discreet end time. Note that this will be true even for events that span multiple-days. They will just have different start and end dates.
- The name of the person to contact about that event. Note that the name will have to be spelling precisely as it is spelled in your directory CSV or LDAP in order to enable cross linking to the directory module.
- Give a contact phone number for the event; this number will be passed to the dialer if pressed.
- Give a contact e-mail address for the event; this number will be passed to the mail application if pressed."