We have a Drupal 7 website which main purpose is to aggregate and display products data in a Views 3 view (table display). Products are just simple nodes connected by relations. Everything works fine, and now we want some improvements:
1. Restrict a field access to a user role
2. Possibility to export the view table in an excel file
3. Possibility to use a wildcard for one of the exposed taxonomy filters
4. Add a Feeds import link in the view
All work will only be related to the described view.
- To bid, you need to be able to provide an invoice.
- Send on PM links from related documentation for each task.
You will be chosen regarding these links; “if you know how to do something, you know how to search for it”.
- You can bid for only some of these tasks, just say in PM which ones.
1. Access restriction
One of the view’s displayed fields should be hidden for a certain user role. But another PHP field uses the field we want to hide to do and display a calculation. In that case, the calculation should use another field value that we do not hide.
2. Excel export
When the view is viewed, its actual displayed state (after filtering, sorting, etc...) should be exportable to an excel file from a button.
3. Filtering wildcard
Actual taxonomy terms exposed filtering only uses full terms to filter views. As for example: term1, term2, term3. We want to be able to filter with term* and have the same result.
Some documentation exists on internet on how to do this.
4. Feeds import link
Part of the data is imported with feeds. Importers have a link similar to /node/%/import which lets manually import the data. I want this link to be available directly through the view in an additional column (field). The link should trigger the importation and then reload the view.