EXPERIENCED PROGRAMMERS ONLY. Needs to be done within 5 days. Team preferred due to time constraint.
This is an unfinished web application written in PHP and MySQL which needs to be either finished in its current built-from-scratch framework, or preferably moved into an Open Source framework (CodeIgniter would be a preferred choice - please see [url removed, login to view]).
The current site can be seen and used at
[url removed, login to view]
username & password: skadmin - you are allowed to edit and create
Here is a list of things which have not been done or are incomplete in the current website:
- Confirmation lightbox when any submit buttons are pushed to avoid accidentally submitting or triggering a form or process (example: Are you sure you want to do this?).
- All currency fields need uniform formatting (example: if user enters 5000 or $5000.00, then format to $5,000).
Creating a new transaction
- Breadcrumb links at the top of the form should function as navigation between the form pages.
- Ability to assign a transaction to multiple agents.
- Ability to save certain form details for future use (example: the sellers contact details).
- Ability to upload a PDF file and attach it to the transaction.
- Addition of these transaction statuses: Pending, In Dispute, Awaiting Title.
- List of statuses in the main menu so they can see how many transactions are in these categories (when their status is changed (example: Pending) they are no longer counted as Current and should be put into a new link on the right called Pending Transactions with the number of transactions with that status in brackets (example: Pending Transactions (6)).
Managing a transaction
- Step 2 (Acceptance of contract) - if they choose cancel they have to enter a reason for cancelling, type their name, and then press cancel.
- Step 2 (Acceptance of contract) - if a lawyer declines (example: the purchaser because they want an extension) then they need to type decline and type the reason for extension, and select a new date of confirmation.
- Completed transaction steps should expand and collapse.
- Send an automatic email to the agency after 3 business days without deposit confirmation.
- Do not allow a transaction to be finalised unless it has been five working days from the date of deposit confirmation.
Managing a transaction - Function menu
- Re-request authority to release funds - Ability to re-send the email which requests the lawyers authority to release the deposit. This should clear any confirmations already received.
- Hold transaction - pending awaiting title - Ability to pause the transaction until a later date.
- Generate receipt - Send an email with an auto-incremented unique receipt number.
- Upload agency statement - Ability to upload an invoice and attach it to the transaction.
- Enter disbursements - Ability to complete part of Step 4 (enter disbursements) before the step has been reached. When entered it will skip that part of Step 4 when it is reached at a later date. This needs to be editable if a change needs to be made.
- Overview to keep a running list of each agency and each transaction completed in that month.
- Each time a transaction is Completed it will add a line to the statement for that Agency. Ability to filter the statement list per month. Ability for Admin and Superadmin to see the statement at any stage.
- Ability to email statement to Agency, Admin, and Superadmin for that months activity.
- Ability to format a report daily and email it to the Admin and Superadmin. There needs to be 4 status columns in the overview (example: deposit cleared, contract unconditional, etc.) which needs a tick or a cross to show the status of the contract.
21 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 553 $ tähän työhön
Hi, I'm a Freelance PHP MySQL programmer with 6 yrs of exp. I can help you complete this project within 7 days & I can show you daily progress updates too.
Hi, I'm a Freelance PHP MySQL programmer with 4 yrs of exp and my friend he has 5 yr of exp. I can help you complete this project within 7 days & I can show you daily progress updates also.